Hard Court Status: Closed for repairs
Clay Court Status: Not yet installed this season
Court Availability: Click here!
- The Pamet Harbor Club has one red clay court and one hard court.
- Courts are open from 8 AM to 6 PM for members.
- Flat soled tennis shoes are required for the clay court.
- The courts are available for both member and non-member use.
- Tennis balls are available for purchase ($4.00 per can)
- The hard court may be used to play pickleball and court reservations made in the same way as for tennis.
- All annual and summer members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call Charlie at 508-514-1879 between 9 am and 5 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email court time requests.
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge. If you are not playing with the guest(s), then they should rent the court as a non-member.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
Court rentals: Non-members may reserve a court for tennis or pickleball at:
- $25 for 1 hour
- $35 for 1.5 hour
- $45 for 2 hour
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call Charlie at 508-514-1879 between 9 am and 5 pm and schedule a time!! Please do not email court time requests.
- Please note that the courts are not available to non- members every day. Call 508-514-1879 for availability.
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.