- The Pamet Harbor Club has two red clay courts and one hard court.
- Flat soled tennis shoes are a must for the clay courts.
- The courts are available for both member and non-member use.
- Our hard court can also be used to play pickleball. We have paddles and pickleballs for rent.
- Tennis balls are available for purchase.
- All annual and summer members may use the courts without a fee as part of their membership.
- Call the office and schedule a time!!
- You may bring guests to play with you, without charge.
- A membership, regardless of type, may reserve a court for 1.5 hours per day but those members may play as long as they like if the court is available after the reserved time.
- Courts may be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
- The Mixed Doubles is on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Mixed Doubles is for a range of skill levels so come and have fun. You do not need to come with a partner. Your guests are welcome too, space permitting.
Court rentals: Non-members may reserve a court at:
- $25 for 1 hour
- $35 for 1.5 hour
- $45 for 2 hour
- Courts may be reserved up to 3 days in advance. Call our office at 508-349-3772 between 8 am and 6 pm to make a reservation. We are open to for court rentals. Give us a call!
Tennis lessons are also available for members and non-members. Please click here for more information.